Stay Inspired with Diabetes Health, named Best Diabetes Blog in 2017 by Healthline.
Former Chrysler Motors President Lee Iacocca’s quote best answers this question by saying, “Diabetes Health Magazine provides the best, most unbiased information to the diabetes community. I highly recommend it.”
Diabetes Health Magazine is a patient advocate lifestyle publication for those living with diabetes and the people who care for them. The newly diagnosed and the experienced will be delighted and impressed by the articles written by people living with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Other contributors include family members that care for those with diabetes.
In fact, our Founder and Publisher, Nadia Al-Samarrie, was not only born into a family with diabetes, but also married into one. Nadia’s articles are published nationally online by many news outlets, and she has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBS and Fox Television on America’s Premiere Experts.
Nadia was propelled at a young age into “caretaker mode,” and with her knowledge of the scarcity of resources, support, and understanding for people with diabetes, co-founded Diabetes Interview, now known as Diabetes Health Magazine.
With Nadia’s leadership, Diabetes Health Magazine was nominated for “Best in Health” by the Western Publishers Association in 2004, 2013 and 2014.
Subscribe Now and Stay Motivated With A Publication That is Dedicated to Making Your Life Easier
You Deserve the Gift of Diabetes Health
- Get inspired by our everyday heroes and celebrities living with diabetes
- Get a new perspective on living with type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Learn the latest information about medical devices, medication options and products
- Stay on top of the latest research on diabetes
- Try making one of our yummy recipes
- Giggle reading one of our cartoons
- Test your knowledge on diabetes in one of our crossword puzzles