Here’s a handy meter to have if reading your meter is a challenge. The Prodigy Autocode meter speaks your test results in seconds, and it’ll do so in English or Spanish. The audible function also promotes team work by allowing you to hear your child’s or spouse’s test result from across the room and work together as a team to manage diabetes.
The meter features:
- No-Coding:Requires no calibration. Simply insert your test strip and begin to test. This feature avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors.
- Speaks your test results in English and Spanish in just seven seconds.
- Full USB port
- Memory and Data Management:Stores up to 120 test results with time and date and gives 7, 14, and 28-day averages.
- Alternate Site Testing- Offers you the option of testing other places such as your palms, forearms, upper arms, thighs, and calves.
- Small Blood Sample- Requires only a tiny blood sample.
- One-Button Simplicity- Uses one button for easy navigation.
You can download your results and graph your blood glucose test results over time using Prodigy’s FREE Diabetes Management Software, available at prodigymeter.com using a standard USB Cable to your personal computer.