Nobody will believe you created these perfect cherry “pies” in under 30 minutes. (And of course you don’t have to tell). Fresh raspberries complement the cherry pie filling perfectly and add a fresh homemade quality while refrigerated piecrust makes them as easy as, well, pie!
1 package refrigerated piecrust
1 (20-ounce) can no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
1/4 cup no-caloire granulated sweetener (like Splenda)
1 pint fresh raspberries
Light whipped topping, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place one piecrust on a cutting board or flat surface and roll out lightly to an 11-inch diameter. Using a 4-inch round cutter, cut out six rounds. Set scraps aside. Repeat with the second piecrust.
2. Lightly press the pastry rounds into 12 muffin cups, pressing into the bottom and up the sides. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the cherry pie filling and the sweetener. Gently fold in the raspberries. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the filling into each crust-lined cup.
4. Bake for 17 to 19 minutes, or until the edges are well browned and the filling is bubbly.
5. Let cool slightly and serve warm or cool. Garnish each pie cup with a dollop of whipped topping.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories 135
- Carbohydrate 18g (Sugars 12g)
- Total Fat 7g (Sat Fat 2.5g)
- Protein 1g
- Fiber 1g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 150mg
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Fat. 1/2 Fruit
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
Weight Watcher Point Comparison: 2