We’d like to invite diabetes professionals, persons with diabetes (and the people who love and help them) to contribute articles to Diabetes Health.
We’re interested in almost every topic imaginable:
• Promising research
• First-person stories
• Memorable people and characters
• Letters to the editor
• Beginners’ stories – Coping with a diagnosis of diabetes and developing a knowledge of the disease
• Diabetes from teens’ and children’s points of view
• Interesting recipes (10 carbs per serving maximum)
• Medications – what has worked for you and what hasn’t?
• Living with diabetes – The disease’s day-to-day challenges
• Traveling with diabetes
• Meters, insulin pumps and CGMs – Tips for best use
• Advice on any topic you have advice to give
It’s easy to submit an article, letter or query! Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org